Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

YA Reading Challenge



I'm a little late in signing up for this challenge.  I've already read a few YA books  - with more on my TBR list.
I'm going for the "Fun Size" level - 20 books.
  1. Demon Lord of Karanda (The Malloreon - Book 3) - David Eddings
  2. Sorceress of Darshiva (The Malloreon - Book 4) - David Eddings
  3. The Seeress of Kell (The Malloreon - Book 5) - David Eddings 
  4. Leviathan - Scott Westerfeld  
  5. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
  6. I Am Number Four - Pittacus Lore
  7. Marked - P. C. and Kristin Cast 
  8. Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater
  9. Betrayed - P. C. and Kristin Cast
  10. Incarceron - Catherine Fisher 
  11. Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
  12. Chosen - P. C. and Kristin Cast 
  13. Untamed - P. C. and Kristin Cast
  14. The Graveyard Book - Neil Gaiman
  15. Graceling - Kristin Cashore 
  16. Hunted - P. C. and Kristin Cast
  17. Tempted - P. C. and Kristin Cast
  18. My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers - Book 1) - Rachel Vincent
  19. Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
  20. Burned - P. C. and Kristin Cast  







Finished 2/27/2011


Extras:
  1. Awakened - P. C. and Kristin Cast 
  2. My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers - Book 2) - Rachel Vincent 
  3. Any Witch Way - Annastaysia Savage
  4. City of Bones (Mortal Instruments - 1) - Cassandra Clare
  5. Living Dead Girl - Elizabeth Scott
  6. Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare

1 comment:

  1. Way to go!!! I'd like to add this challenge too since I'm reading a bunch of YA this year!

    ReplyDelete