Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Fantasy Reading Challenge



After a week or so of wavering about this challenge, I decided to do it.  I mean, I LOVE the Fantasy genre, but I already have so many other challenges.  I think I can fit more books in my heavy reading schedule. :D
I'm going to aim for the Obsessed level - 20 books.

  1. Demon Lord of Karanda (The Malloreon - Book 3) - David Eddings
  2. Sorceress of Darshiva (The Malloreon - Book 4) - David Eddings
  3. The Seeress of Kell (The Malloreon - Book 5) - David Eddings
  4. Homeland (The Dark Elf Trilogy - Book 1) - RA Salvatore
  5. Exile (The Dark Elf Trilogy - Book 2 ) - RA Salvatore
  6. Sojourn (The Dark Elf Trilogy - Book 3) - RA Salvatore
  7. The Graveyard Book - Neil Gaiman  
  8. Graceling - Kristin Cashore 
  9. The Name of the Wind - Patrick Rothfuss 
  10. Any Witch Way - Annastaysia Savage 
  11. The Glass Books of the Dream Eaters - Gordon Dahlquist
  12.  

No comments:

Post a Comment